We would like to welcome you to our campsite and hope that your vacation days with us will be to your satisfaction.
We would like to draw your special attention to some points of our camping regulations and ask you to comply with them in the interests of everyone.
The prerequisite for access to the campsite is to fully accept and comply with these regulations. At the management’s discretion, additional rules can be added to improve the functionality of the campsite and / or the safety of guests.
The campsite staff is obliged to ensure compliance with these regulations and to report violations to the management.
Failure to comply with the regulations by visitors to the campsite can result in a dismissal.
1) The campsite is open daily from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
2) Our office is manned at the following times: in the pre- and post-season from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and in the high season from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
3) We are quiet from 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. We ask you to adhere to them, because if you ignore them, you will have to reckon with a report and immediate expulsion from the campsite.
4) Allocated parking spaces for cars, tents or caravans must be strictly adhered to, whereby the boundaries marked in white must not be exceeded under any circumstances, as otherwise we will have to charge you for the impaired space. The pitch is only valid for one tent or caravan and one car. For each additional unit (second car, children’s tent, etc.) with which you want to use the parking space, the fees provided for this apply.
5) A pitch price includes a camper and an awning, possibly a towing vehicle.
6) Another foil may not be placed in front of the awning.
7) A weed fleece / plastic tarpaulin or similar are prohibited on the entire site, only an environmentally friendly lawn fabric that has an open structure may be placed on the lawn. The fabric must be permeable to air and water.
8) Please note: space must be left between the units for unhindered passage!
9) For special seats, 1st, 2nd and 3rd row facing the lake, a separate price regulation applies.
10) Boats may not be allowed to enter the water and may not be used in our swimming area.
11) The following are prohibited: Handling an open fire (campfire etc.), pulling moats and washing cars on the camping site.
12) We have a ban on dogs!
13) Please keep the campsite clean. The waste is to be deposited in the designated rubbish bins. Please separate your garbage. Serious violations can result in expulsion and a cleaning fee.
14) Please take care of the facilities of the campsite. Malicious or grossly negligent damage will lead to a police report.
15) If you would like to receive visitors, please inform the reception. The visitor has to buy a visitor card because he uses the facilities of the campsite. Visitors cars are not allowed to drive on the site. We ask for your understanding.
16) Your pitch must be paid for and vacated by 12:00 noon on the day of departure; in the event of late departure, you will be charged for the next day.
17) Camping guests are only allowed to set up and / or install private devices after they have been accepted and approved by the management. It is strictly forbidden to leave devices connected to the power supply unattended in the assigned place. In such cases, the guest is liable civilly and criminally for all material or other damage caused by negligent behavior.Campers must indicate on arrival whether there are people who are leaving before so that their registration and billing can be carried out separately.
18) Before leaving the campsite, guests must clean up the areas they have occupied and leave them in the same condition in which they were found.
19) Washing dishes and laundry is only permitted in the specified areas.
20) The price list and the general terms and conditions are part of the regulations.
21) Minors can only enter the campsite if they are accompanied by their parents. Children must always be accompanied when using the equipment, visiting the toilets and playing on the playground. However, the use of equipment and facilities by minors is always at their own risk and the responsibility of their parents / legal guardians or those accompanying them.
22) Each camping guest is responsible for the safekeeping of his property. The management therefore assumes no responsibility or liability for damage to objects belonging to camping guests if they are not properly stored. The management also declines all responsibility and liability for accidents or incidents that occur on the campsite as a result of negligence, inexperience or the fault of campsite guests.
23) If lost items are found on the campsite, they must be handed over to the management.
In the event of violations, a dismissal will be issued or 250 € will be charged for gross contamination.
Next doctor: Dr. Müller-Gittler, Tre ﬀ en, Kirchsteig 4, Tel .: 04248/2298; Dr. Antje Ertl, Annenheim at the nursing home / Billa, Tel .: 04248/2056
Rescue: 144 Doctor emergency number: 141 Next police station: 9520 Sattendorf, Police emergency number 133
On behalf of the entire team, your Philipp Schuster – Managing Director wishes you a pleasant stay at the Annenheim campsite